Simplify Remote Client Management with Stratodesk Cloud Xtension
Stratodesk Cloud Xtension broadens NoTouch Center endpoint management through a standard internet connection to devices, wherever they are. With three easy implementation options, Cloud Xtension is the perfect solution to deliver easy connection to endpoints in remote locations or to those used by your mobile workforce. Stratodesk Cloud Xtension can be based on your DMZ (demilitarized zone), in your private cloud or hosted by Stratodesk, and intuitively validates connection and securely transmits critical data between NoTouch Center and endpoints without a VPN or leased line. Shadowing and Webconnect work through Cloud Xtension, too.
Stratodesk Cloud Xtension offers IT pros in any industry a powerful and dedicated virtual route for easy and efficient endpoint management, enabling customers to manage both x86 and ARM based devices, converted by Stratodesk software, in the same environment.
Stratodesk Cloud Xtension Benefits
- Eliminate expensive VPN or leased lines with a single virtual route tailored to Stratodesk NoTouch Center.
- NoTouch endpoint deployment at remote locations means you don’t need to waste countless IT resources to manually set-up and configure remote devices.
- First-in-class endpoint management for local and remote endpoints.
- Secure HTTPS based protocol encrypts sensitive communication between management and endpoints.
- Certificates authorize and authenticate all connections.
- Immutably secure and advanced software architecture coupled with the ability to make real-time changes at any turn.
- Stratodesk Cloud Xtension deploys on-premises or in your private/public Cloud, or can be hosted by Stratodesk for you –solving virtually any enterprise use case.
Connectivity: Internet access
Operating System: NoTouch OS 3.1.10 (Velma Lakes) and later releases
Management Software: NoTouch Center 3.4.52 and later releases
Server: Option 1: Onsite Linux Server
Cloud Service: Option 2: Cloud Services eg. Azure, Amazon (virtual appliance) hosted by customer, Option 3: Hosted on Amazon by Stratodesk
Web Server: Secure integration into the corporate domain. Apache or Microsoft Internet Information Services
- Any third party x86 endpoint device with Stratodesk OS (HP, Lenovo, Igel, Dell and more)
- Raspberry Pi (3, 3+, 4)
- Citrix workspace hub
- Jetson Nano and more
Licencing: NoTouch Cloud plus additional subscription
|Betriebssystem:||Stratodesk NoTouch OS|
|Zusatzinformation:||Preis je Gerät|
Kunden haben sich ebenfalls angesehen
|Management||Atrust Device Manager (ADM) / Atrust Client Setup (ACS)|
|Anschlüsse||USB 3.0, DisplayPort|
|Betriebssystem||Windows 10 IoT|
|Management||Teradici PCoIP Management Console (Lizenz separat erhältlich)|
|Management||IGEL Universal Management Suite|
|Anschlüsse||USB 3.0, USB-C, DisplayPort|
|Betriebssystem||IGEL OS 11|